Governance - Introduction to Governance Spring 2021
Introduction to Governance Spring 2021
Using the Governance Handbook (March 2019) for academies, multi academy trusts and maintained schools as our guide, we aim to ensure you understand your roles and responsibilities in line with the core competencies.
We will support you to develop an understanding of key questions such as:
- What is the role of a school Governor?
- What is the difference between strategic and operational decision making?
- How can I find out more about my school?
- What are the accountability measures for Governance and your remit?
- How to comply with the code of conduct, and the Nolan Principles:
We are also running this course on 6th May 2021
Once a booking has been made you will receive a confirmation via email, please ensure you include your email address at the time of booking. We will invoice your school for payment. Prior to the course commencing you will be sent a link to the online session for you to log into on the day and time of your course. Simply click on the link to join.
|Event Date||19-01-2021 6:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||09-07-2020|
|Cut off date||18-01-2021|