NEW Pastoral Network 2020-2021
We will be offering 3 x 1.5 hour live online sessions a year, facilitated by Ian Hunkin, Director of Sigma Teaching School. Each session will include:
- 30 minute summary on the evidence-based approaches and interventions related to the topic
- 30 minutes of sharing practice between schools related to the specific topic.
Plus an option to stay for an additional half hour for:
- 5 minute wellbeing activity
- 25 minute discussion related to an article or video sent out in advance of the meeting.
There will also be follow up information from each network meeting including links to additional detail on the topic discussed, along with practical resources and signposting.
Topics for 2020/2021
- 28th January - The importance of both pupil and staff wellbeing
- 30th March - Topic to be agreed at meeting on 28th January
- 29th June - Topic to be agreed at meeting on 30th March
Dates: 28th January 2021, 30th March 2021, 29th June 2021
Location:Live online meeting.
|Event Date||28-01-2021 4:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||09-09-2020|
|Cut off date||29-06-2021|