Terms and conditions of event bookings
1. Most events are advertised on the Two Rivers Institute website via the CPD Portal-SW www.cpdportal-sw.org.
2. Bookings for events are strictly on a first come first served basis.
3. Events close 5 working days before the event date. This is to enable the organiser to confirm final numbers to venues, to ensure that printed resources are available for all delegates and to ensure that catering numbers and requirements are available at the venue. Numbers are limited in all cases to ensure an effective training event and also to meet with the fire regulations of our choice of venue.
5. Please do not attend events unless you have received a confirmation email confirming your booking. Attendees who attend without a booking may be turned away.
1. Please ensure that you have the permission of your setting’s budget holder to attend. You may be required to provide a purchase order number (PO) prior to attendance at the event.
2. Events are priced as shown in the event details. Please be advised that it is the responsibility of the delegate to sign into events on the day as evidence of attendance.
3. For the purposes of audit Two Rivers Institute will retain invoicing information, including registration sheets, which may contain personal information for a period of seven years from the date of invoicing.
1. Please note that events will start promptly at the published time and will not finish until the advertised end time.
2. At some venues, there is not access to the venue after the advertised start time so please arrive ten minutes before the advertised start time. Two Rivers Institute reserves the right to refuse entry to delegates who arrive outside of the advertised start time (unless advised in advance).
3. It is the responsibility of the delegate to find appropriate parking at the event venue. Venue parking arrangements and availability do vary. You will be sent joining instructions including parking information and travel options prior to the event.
4. Joining instructions will be sent out, by email, direct to delegates approximately 10 days before the date of the event.
Participants agree to carry out pre-assigned tasks necessary for the successful completion of the training.
Evaluation is an essential part of event attendance that participants agree to complete as part of the event. This allows us to quality assure our training events, to meet event objectives and ensure our venue choices are of suitable quality.
Cancellation and non-attendance
1. If you wish to cancel your place please inform us in writing at least one week before the event, otherwise the full fee will be charged.
2. If you fail to attend an event, your setting will be charged for the event. If you are unable to attend, please either cancel your place (see cancellation conditions) or send a substitute delegate from the same setting.
3. In order to avoid a cancellation fee, your establishment may nominate a substitute member of staff to attend in your place. Please advise Two Rivers Institute in advance, if possible, so that the register can be updated.
5. Two Rivers Institute reserves the right to cancel an event if the number of booked places does not reach the viable minimum number. In this case the delegate will be sent an email advising them of the cancellation. The delegate information will be added to a waiting list to be invited on the next scheduled course.
6. Two Rivers Institute reserves the right to cancel a course at short notice should events beyond our control make this unavoidable. If this should occur, participants will be offered a place on our next available scheduled course, or alternative dates where it is a client-specific course.